Domestic Abuse

Domestic Abuse

We can provide advice in relation to domestic abuse and violent relationships and harassment following the breakdown of a relationship.

Protection by the Police

Often there are steps that the Police should take to provide protection and we can liaise with the Police and the PPU (Public Protection Unit) to check whether a formal harassment warning has been issued or bail conditions are in place.

Court Orders and Injunctions

Where necessary we can work swiftly to apply for an Order through the Court to provide emergency protection for you and your family via Non-molestation and Occupation Orders.

We have worked closely with Women’s Aid since 1985 in order to obtain the best possible outcome and support for our clients.

Legal Aid

Legal aid is available for advice and assistance about domestic violence and for injunction proceedings.


Issues about contact between your children and your ex-partner are likely to arise and we can provide expert advice in relation to this.